Monday, March 7, 2011

Bridal Show, A Marriage of Talents & Opportunities!



Brides & their collective entourage of family & friends took center stage at the Ross County Bridal Show Sunday. We pampered, rewarded, fed & entertained them as they prepared for their upcoming 'Big Day'- Always enjoyable, The Ross County Bridal Show was kind to me in sales, as well as allowing me the aquaintance of Jacki, Heather, & Maggie. I cannot wait to let them explore what Park Lane has to offer! If we spoke at the show and you took my card, remind me when you call-I will honor my offer to you of that day! Pictured above is the beautilful Miss Priscilla. (This little Princess will be 'coronated' this month!) I'll have amazing offers to lavish on 'Her Royal Highness', & perhaps an employment opportunity as well!

March did in fact come in like a lion, for me- a bold and hungry one~ Hurray!



No comments: